From X-Legend, the 10th weapon has been released as the Archer, however the English version has yet to wait on that.
In the original Fantasy Frontier Online, there are no such things as "Classes". Instead, classes are referred to as weapons.
Such weapons are:
- Sword and Shield [Guardian]
- Dual Blades [Duelist]
- Dual Axes [Ravager]
- Dual Pistols [Gunslinger]
- Cannon [Grenadier]
- Staff [Wizard]
- Magic Book [Sorcerer]
- Harp [Bard]
- Katar [Brawler]
- Bow [TBA]
*The two recent weapons are not classified as what the weapons are really yet. Some refer Blade Gauntlet to Katar, Bladefist, fist edge, hand blade, etc. The war bow is defined as an Archer and the weapon could either be referred to as Battle Bow.
- Main article: Guardian
- "In the hands of a Guardian, armor and a shield are as much a weapon as a sword. These steel-clad strategists
can withstand the mightiest of blows, keeping enemies busy while their team goes all-out."
- Main article: Duelist
- "Duelists shine brightest when launching an offensive against strong single foes. Their defense lies in their
acrobatic evasion, and their ability to quickly unload a flurry of high damage makes them a powerful force."
- Main article: Ravager
- "Ravagers are known for their take-no-prisoners philosophy. They swing their gigantic axes in arcs so broad,
and with impacts so powerful, that many of their strikes damage not only the target but surrounding foes as well."
- Main article: Wizard
- "Attuned to the forces of nature, Wizards focus power in their elaborate staves to call upon elemental magics,
often damaging several foes at once. Their access to a broad range of elements allows them to capitalize
on enemies weaknesses."
- Main article: Sorcerer
- "Sorcerers draw their shadowy magics from ancient tomes and grimoires. Calling forth the spectral power
sleeping within each page, they conjure up dark spells to raze and torment foes, leaving them weakened and
- Main article: Bard
- "Far from shy harpists, Bards dive into the thick of battle, making magic with their music. They can attack with
potent sound waves, but can most often be found strumming rousing songs that heal or bolster their allies."
- Main article: Grenadier
- "Grenadiers are known for their trademark weapons: massive cannons that convert magical energy into missiles
and plasmic discharges. Not content to simply blow foes to smithereens, they also engineer turrets and other
gadgets for support in battle."
- Main article: Gunslinger
- "With a pistol in each hand, Gunslingers bring enemies to their knees with a hail of bullets. Lacing their shots
with magic and employing fiendish traps, their battle is a high-stakes game of keep-away, with victory the likely